This site is the property of and managed by Blacks and its supplier (hereafter "Blacks"). Visiting this site means that you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice. Blacks is the owner of the entire contents of the site and the material presented therein. It is also the exclusive owner of certain names, logos, drawings, words, headings, and slogans that may constitute commercial names or trademarks, whether registered or not. Certain other commercial names, trademarks, words, logos, and images are the property of their respective holders.
Copying, redistributing, reproducing, or republishing any information on this site in any form whatsoever is strictly forbidden except for personal use.
The policy covers all personal information collected by Blacks, its affiliated companies, and Blacks.
This personal information is collected from the photo website for Blacks during any other contact entered into with Blacks by telephone, mail or other means regarding Blacks products and services.
The policy also covers certain information we collect from our partners for the provision of services or when you have consented to the sharing of your personal data. The policy is subject to Quebec's Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, as well as other applicable legislation and regulations.
We collect certain personal information and create a file on our clients, website users and anyone else who communicates with us, in particular when they purchase our services, take advantage of our offers, discounts or benefits, sign up to receive our newsletter or email notification about our online flyer, request information or participate in a contest or promotional activity.
This file will normally comprise their name, address, telephone numbers, email address, age bracket, preferred language of communication, information about the products and a service purchased or suggested as well as offers, discounts and benefits they are taking advantage of and, in some cases, information on their preferences and purchasing habits.
We collect and use this information for the following general reasons:
- To provide you with the produces and services you need
- To process your photo development orders
- To organize promotional activities and contact contest winners
- To send you information about our products and services, our newsletters, email alerts for our online flyers and to answer your questions
- To improve our website content
- For use in marketing studies and surveys
- To design, improve or market products and services and provide you with information that might interest you
We use your personal information solely for the purposes for which it was collected. Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information for secondary marketing purposes (mailing or emailing of promotions, registration for an e-newsletter) or for survey purposes is not a mandatory condition for you to participate in contests we organize or to benefit from our services.
You can choose to receive information from Blacks by checking the appropriate box on the form or in other documents, as the case may be. You can unsubscribe to this mailing list at any time and we give you the opportunity to do so each time we send you a notice.
Please consult the section below entitled "Information" for more details on this. If you have consented to receive these types of notices, Blacks may occasionally, send you by email, mail or other channels special offers, discounts or other benefits pertaining to its products and services or those of its partners. These offers may at times be tailored to your interests, the products you purchased, the services you use or any other information we have about you, in order to transmit the offers that might be of special interest to you.
We may sometimes collect information that is not of a personal nature, such as the type of Internet browser or operating system you use or the domain name from which you were linked to our website.
Furthermore, when you visit our website, we can insert a data file on your computer, such as a cookie or other file of similar nature. Cookies allow us to keep certain types of information about the use you make of our website, including the date of your most recent visit, the pages you consulted and the files you downloaded. Cookies allow us to adapt our website allow us to tailor a website to your interests and preferences. When you sign on to our website, Blacks may link the information thus obtained to your personal information.
Most Internet browsers allow you to erase these cookies from your computer's hard drive, to block them or to receive a warning before they are downloaded. Please refer to your browser's instructions to find out more about these functions. If you refuse the cookies, you will still have access to the Site but your navigation may be affected and you may not be able to benefit from certain services for which registration is required.
- Organizations in our group or those connected with Blacks
- Our suppliers of products and services, organizations or persons hired to perform certain duties on our behalf (e.g. providers of photo development services, those that organize and manage Blacks photo promotions, data processing, and electronic payment providers or record management suppliers, etc.) Blacks takes all necessary contractual or other measures to ensure that third-party providers of goods and services use your personal information only for purposes of providing you or Blacks with these goods and services they provide the personal information in their possession with a comparable level of protection to that provided by Blacks.
- Any entity resulting from a merger or change of control of Blacks, in whole or in part, and only if the parties enter into an agreement under which the collection, use, and disclosure of information is limited to the objectives of the business transaction
- Any entity resulting from a merger or change in control of Blacks, in whole or in part, provided that the parties enter into an agreement that this information will only be collected, used or communications as part of the identified commercial purposes.
- Any public authority as required by law
- We will not disclose your personal information to a promotional partner without your express consent to do so.
Email addresses or other personal information provided to your friends to invite them to participate in a contest, promotion or to give them a link to our website, if any, are not being collected and are no retained by Blacks, unless they themselves we have provided their personal information and have agreed to receive communications from us.
• Blacks's photo website does not share any login data used to access stored images on Google Photo.
• Only the consumer's selected images are copied onto the internal servers of Blacks's photo website.
• Consumers' images are never shared with external sources.
• Consumers' images are never used for commercial purposes.